Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome Erin!




Hi Piqued PR world, my name is Erin Peterson and I am so excited to learn more about PR as an intern. I’m currently finishing up my junior year at West Chester University as a communication studies major with a love for PR.

1- What piques your interest regarding PR? 
What I love about PR is being able to share a company’s message and product with the public in fun and creative ways!

2- Favorite form of social media?
Currently my favorite social media sites are Pintrest and Twitter. Some of my favorite boards on Pintrest are anything with cute animals, especially dogs and of course Fashion boards!

3- Describe your personal style in hashtag form:
#trendychic

4- Clothes, shoes, bags or jewelry girl?
My favorite accessories are purses I have way to many. Some of my favorite bags are by Michael Kors and Tory Burch.

5 - Your favorite local spot?
In my free time I like to hang out with friends, and try sushi restaurants around the West Chester area.

I can’t wait for this summer to take road trips to the beach and to be a member of the Piqued PR team!

No comments:

Post a Comment