Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pursuit of the Pink Blazer

During the day I usually am pretty casual in skinny jeans and riding or come summer in a printed maxi. However, for client meetings I like to raise the professionalism up a bit with a great blazer. But don't get me wrong, you'll never find me in a full on black suit. After all, I do work with quite fashionably clients not stuffy accountants (no offense to them, my boyfriend is one of them).

To keep this pro-fresh look "me" I opt for a bold blazer, preferably in a hue of pink. The brighter, the better really. Last fall I purchased Trina Turk's hot pink blazer and pants and occasionally channel my inner Elle Woods in it, but mostly I wear the blazer as a separate.  Pair it with classic black pants (Ecru's a personal favorite) or skinny jeans and a blouse for a more casual look. I even love pairing my blazer over dresses for that finishing look.  Really, you wouldn't think it, but the hot pink blazer is quite versatile.  A closet staple in book.



   
Do you have a pink blazer in your wardrobe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment