Monday, October 21, 2013

Linked Up



  • These fall cocktails by Hosting & Toasting may be too cute to consume if they weren't so delicious. Definitely Piqued PR approved!
  • Now on my bookshelf: The Style Bible by Lauren A. Rothman of Styleauteur. After hearing her speak at Barnes & Noble Tyson Corner I can't wait to add more of her style tricks to our list. 
  • Move over Pinterest, watch out Gilt. I'm racking up clothes in my virtual closet and tracking sales with RackItUp. I can't decide if the two chic entrepreneurs behind it are helping or hurting my shopaholic tendencies. 
  • Even though I'm not a mom, nor anywhere close to being one (wait...do furbabies count?) I picked up the first ever edition of Washingtonian MOMs Magazine and love the editorial layouts and the inspiring women featured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment