Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#OOTD





Photography by Colleen Goldhorn

If you follow me on Instagram this #ootd may look familiar to you. That's because it was my birthday outfit last month. I'm sure all of you girls out there can understand how important a proper birthday outfit is, it's up there with prom (but like, every year). I mean it's something you'll look back and remember, not to mention have like a million pictures tagged all over social media with you wearing it. 

Anyways, I love a big ol' girly glam full skirt... the twirl worthy kind. Ya know? Since the skirt had so much volume I balanced it out with a fitted crop top. It took me a year to find the perfect one. I love how it's off the shoulder. And the shoes... they're literally my favorite thing ever. Besides my dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment