Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Want It, Need It


PR Couture, Likeable, If You Have To Cry Go Outside, By Invitation Only, Think Like A Rockstar, The PR Writer's Handbook, The Zen of Social Media Marketing, Monster Loyalty, Pinterest & Power

Besides spending more time with my family and dogs, reading is the one thing I wish I had more time for. I used to read a TON during high school and college. I have a million books under the "notes" section on my iPhone, the list keeps growing and the time keeps dwindling.

Half of these books I've read and highly recommend to any PR, social media or marketing professional, especially you college students always looking for advice. The other half are some of those books on that list. There's some much information and knowledge out there that I'm on a mission to absorb as much of it as I can. What books do you recommend? How do you fit reading into your busy schedule?      

No comments:

Post a Comment