Monday, June 23, 2014

Want It, Need It




No that I own a house I've taken it upon myself to become more domesticated. I've got the cleaning, organizing, decorating thing down but the cooking part... now that's a whole other story! I think the issue comes down to the fact that I don't enjoy cooking nor have I ever been a foodie. This girl would much rather eat grilled cheese and macaroni any day over fancy foods.

Despite my lack of interest I'm genuinely making a conscious effort to try. I celebrated my birthday with a cooking class at Sur la Table learning to make pasta. I learned a lot (yet I still need to try it on my own). The other weekend I also learned to make scones at the beach. Pretty soon I'll be the next Martha Stewart (sans prison, of course)! Wink wink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment