Friday, December 19, 2014

#OOTD






Trina Turk Dress, Vintage Fur, Kate Spade Heels, C Wonder Bracelet (similar), Mae Movement Bracelet, Coach Bracelet (similar), Necklace (similar)

Photography by Haley Cairo

I think I've worn some version of plaid or tartan at least every other day in the past month. It's a holiday season must, as is this dress. I can't catch a break from running from one event/holiday party to another and this dress has been a life saver. I layered it with a blouse to make it more casual and went sans blouse for a dressier look. 

I love the peplum detail for an insta-waist (hey, with all those Christmas cookies a girl needs some help). What's your favorite holiday dress? 

Oh ps. I'm obsessed with this name chocker necklace my lovely fall intern Annie gave me. It's the perfect length!

No comments:

Post a Comment