Thursday, August 8, 2013

Business Babe

Have you seen LaRoque's designs? If not you must, think flirty silhouettes, bright colors oh and lots of fun big bows! I talked with LaRoque's designer AnnaBelle to hear more about her background and inspiration for the brand.

What is your background in and how did this help prepare you in regards to your business?
I have PR degree, retail minor. PR helps me communicate effectively with my customers.

What do you believe sets your brand apart from competitors?
The fact that we do custom garments. People can pick the style and fabric they want for their garment. We also offer a limited quantity of each fabric to ensure that the customer gets a unique piece.


What do you consider your greatest success?
My greatest success is being able to make a living off of my life.


What is your social media outlet of choice and why?
Instagram, because I like photography. I also think people respond better to a visual rather than writing. I also like that I can show other parts of my life apart from my designs.





Thanks AnnaBelle! I can't wait to see what the LaRoque new fall collection has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment