Friday, April 5, 2013

Week Rewind

What a week it's been! It kicked off with Easter, which meant spending time with family and of course eating lots of sweets. Oh and you know, just launching the Piqued Public Relations website! Seriously, thanks to my amazing team Kelsey, Natalie and Cheyenne who helped put it together.

The middle of the week was just as much of a pinch me moment though. I traveled up to NYC to meet the rest of the Local Levo Leaders from around the world (as far as London!) to hear Sheryl Sandberg speak at Office Hour. Never have I felt so much power in one room. As Beyonce says, "Who run the world? GIRLS!"

Below are just some of this week's highlights captured on Instagram but you can follow for more!

Favorite links:
  • The new issue of Sweet Lemon Magazine is out and it's better than ever with a complete brand revamp. Everyone loves a good makeover. 
  • As if I needed an excuse to love the south even more. Blog friends Julie and Michelle as well as other bloggers share North vs. South style. 
  • Trading spaces, I'd like to with Alaina of The Everygirl after seeing her home tour. Did you spot the Birdaria canvas too? 


1 comment: