Monday, July 29, 2013

The New Workout



I'm not five years old but one of my favorite movies is Despicable Me and one of my favorite scenes from the movie is when Vector explains to Agnes that his tracksuit is for working out and not pajamas. Well, lately in any of my free time I've been working around my new house. You can say I've been living in comfy gym clothes that sorta resemble pjs. After all, housework is quite physical, it's my new workout.

Here's what I plan to get my new "workout" on in. Obviously,  pink included.


2 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt!! and have always been intrigued by the Lo and Son's bag...seems sooo practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt is just too fun! I'd love to hear what someone who actually has a Lo and Sons bag has to say about them Seem great though!

      Delete