Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#OOTD



Joa Sweatshirt, BCBGeneration Skirt (similar), Delman Heels (similar
Photos by Haley Cairo

Another Tuesday, another outfit post in collaboration with Haley Cairo! I love shopping local and 90% of my wardrobe is from local boutiques. This whole look is from Blink in West Chester. I've been shopping there, no lie since like middle school. Lately I've been digging the comfy trend. Yes, that's a thing now. I love mixing something casual like this sweatshirt with something dressy like the flouncy skirt and heels. It's unexpected. I actually wore this exact look to Main Line Fashion Week's happy hour event last week. 

PS. Local ladies and gents, Main Line Fashion Week is a great way to support local business and see what your favorite stores and designers are carrying this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment