Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#OOTD


JCrew Blazer, Vineyard Vines Tee (similar), James Jeans, Posh Collections Necklace, Vintage Chanel Purse, Pour la Victoire Heels (similar)

Photography by Haley Cairo

My uniform is basically jeans and a blazer of sorts. They just work for days in the office, lunch meetings and evening networking events. A little casual, a little professional. While black blazers are a staple, I usually like something a little more fun, bright and patterned. It makes people remember you. Hey, you know...that girl with the funky blazers! 

PS. I might be bias but I'm loving this weekly collab with Haley Cario. Trust me I don't look this pretty and put together in person. It's totally her magic work for helping me pose and try to act natural as I stand in the middle of the road. You need to book a sesh with her asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment