Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Business Babe: The Preppy Post Grad


Elana Lyn Gross loves everything positive, proactive, but most of all preppy! You can find career advice, style tips, recipes, travel guides and more all on her blog The Preppy Post Grad! 

Tell us what we can find on your blog!?

The Preppy Post Grad is a career advice and lifestyle blog. You can find everything from career advice to recipes and book reviews.

What inspired you to start The Preppy Post Grad? 

I started The Preppy Post Grad when I was a paralegal right after graduating from college. I missed writing and having a creative outlet so I started a blog!

What is your best piece of career advice for college girls?

Attitude is everything. People want to work with people who are nice, considerate, positive, driven, passionate, innovative, and proactive. You can be the smartest person in the room but if people don't want to work with you, it doesn't matter.

What is it like living in NYC?

I grew up in NYC so it's wonderful to be home again. I love New York City because there is always something fun and interesting to do. I make a list of things to do every season and have so much fun trying new things or redoing things I've done in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment