Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#OOTD


Joa Sweater (similar), LK Bennett Shirt (similar), James Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Purse (similar), David Yurman Bracelet, C Wonder Bracelet, Mae Movement Bracelet, David Yurman Ring

Photography by Haley Cairo

Did you watch House of DVF? While I'm still mad at DVF's decision on her brand ambassador, I'd like to think this is an outfit contestant Kier would wear. Yes, I know, lots of people hated her and she's a bit over the top but I love her fun take on style. She's not afraid to be her girly self. I mean who else would have the guts to wear the huge gold bow in front of DVF (so not on brand, girl). 

I got this Joa sweater on major sale, sorry it's no longer available. I adored the little bows... so quirky, so me. I wore this look to brunch with fam and my mother asked if I stole the sweater from a 5 year old. Thanks mom. Not everyone can appreciate fashion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment