Friday, August 15, 2014

Highlight In Pink

Piqued PR Photo by Haley Cairo 


Today is the last day for the Hattan Home 15% off sale with code "VACAY15". I stocked up on greeting cards like this, because everyone is getting a ring on their finger these days!

Love this summer bucket list from Maxie of Ilo Inspired on The College Prepster. I'm crossing off #5 tonight at the Luke Bryan concert with Darci.

Speaking of country, I just purchased these on super sale..my very first pair of cowgirl boots.

I have to admit, my new blog crush is Katey of Chronicles of Frivolity. Love her girly glam style and kinda obsessed with this cheeky tee post.

I spent the beginning of the week in NYC at The Park Lane, lunching with new favorite petite blogger Olivia of Corporate Catwalk, chatting with Samantha of Trend Tribe (#BusinessBabe interview to come soon) and scouting out event locations like posh nail salon The Paint Box. Seriously, how'd I get so luck to call this a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment