Monday, August 11, 2014

Want It, Need It


I know, I'm like the only 24 year old female living in 2014 without pierced ears. Everyone just assumes I have my ears pierced. I can't tell you how many times I've received earrings, pierced that is, as gifts. If they're a really stunning pair I usually just get them turned into clip ons.

Which brings me to the point... it's nearly impossible to find cute clip on earrings... that aren't made for 5 year olds, or 95 year olds. I normally rely on vintage thrift stores and antique malls for my earlobe accessories. Hey, at least no one else will be wearing the same pair. But luckily designers are catching on and offering some styles in clip ons. I've rounded up the best for all of you other needle phobic friends.        

No comments:

Post a Comment