Friday, November 14, 2014

Patricias Palace: Living Room











Photography by Haley Cairo

Welcome to my home! Or as I call it on Instagram #PatriciasPalace. I bought my home almost a year and half ago but have only been living in it 1 year come March. As some of you know it was a "fixer upper" so to speak. That's an understatement. I've replaced the siding, roof, all the windows, floor, 95% of the drywall, knocked down walls and oh so much more. 

Here's a sneak peek into the semi final living room. I am replacing the rug, cowhide chairs and adding curtains but you get the idea. I'm so happy with it all though as it truly feels like a palace to me and perfectly reflects my style. Shout out to all of my family and friends who helped in every bit!

Let me know if you'd like to see where individual pieces are from although I'll warn you some were DIYd or passed down and updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment