Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#OOTD



Pink Tartan Jacket from Posh Collections (similar), Vince Top, Halogen Skirt, Prada Sunglasses

Photography by Haley Cairo

It took me years to find a leather jacket. Secret time... this one is actually faux but is the nicest one I've found and would fool anyone. I also wear it way too much. I often question how many times in a row I can be seen in it without someone thinking I've been robbed and this is all I have left. 

Truth be told though it goes with everything. Edgy, glam, sporty, etc. It's also the perfect shade, almost gunmetal as it's sort of grey, sort of black. I've searched the internet high and low and can't find it anywhere! However give Posh Collections a call and hopefully they have your size in stock! Fingers crossed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment