Monday, October 20, 2014

Want It, Need It


Rag & Bone Jeans, Catherine Malandrino Sweater, Joie Booties, SJP Flats, Chic Wish Skirt, Kate Spade Hat, Tibi Top, Drybar Curling Iron, Kendra Scott Necklace, Hattan Home Clipboard  

I'm so sorry the last week or two on the blog have been sort of random and lacking. You're probably all like, "where'd ya go, Patricia?" It's been an insane two months, after the rush of Main Line Fashion Week, I visited family in South Carolina, planned the first month of Her Main Line events and memberships and had a mini trip to DC (or should I call it "The District"). Oh and my main gig Piqued PR, of course.

Anywhos, I promise (or at least will try my best) to continue to blog consistently as things get crazier and crazier this holiday season. Don't give up on me yet, people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment